Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SUCKA (In Progress)

(IN PROGRESS) 

For this piece, the guidelines of the assignment was to create a hybrid design piece. Which meant we had to combine to different things to make it look like one. I haven't fully finished this project yet, but anyone who views this can get a general idea of what I am going for. I combined a simple sucker and had the end turning into true roots. I combined an inanimate object (the sucker) with something in nature (tree roots.) Everything in this piece is original imagery I drew up in photoshop, using the paintbrush tool and and blender tool. This is something, for the most part I usually don't do. In most of my projects I use simple shapes and lines to build of imagery, my own images, and text I create. This piece isn't anywhere done yet, still needs a lot of tweaking, regarding the blending and highlights all throughout. This piece definitely has potential to turn into something really great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment